Monday, March 02, 2009

Live Drawing at Corinna's Hens Day

I laughed so hard at Corinna's Hens Day. Her sister and a friend organised for us to do a live drawing class because strippers for a hen is so tacky and over-rated. Respect!!

I thought this was one of those tongue-in-cheek confidential classes where no photography were allowed. To my shock, the model told us to pull out our cameras and suggested at one point we film what was going on. He was quite personable and his shameless confidence made the class a fun and enjoyable one.

Lucky I always carry a camera with me.

For the sake of maintaining his dignity (not that he'd care) and not offending my readers, genitals are censored.


The hen de-robing the model.


Taking it all off.



My warm up practice drawings.


Using Corinna to explain how we should proportion a body on paper.


"I want you to ride me, pull my hair and spank me too! Come on girls, take pictures. More..." LoL!! He was such a good sport.


I laughed so hard when Corinna showed him her piece of art. He looked at what she did with the size of his manhood. Unsatisfied, he started tugging at his own in disbelief.


This was my final piece... it came in second to my surprise.


I look at my body language in this pic and start laughing. Protecting myself from the big naked man and a phony smile for the camera.


The girl who came first got a penis straw. I got this for coming in second.


Sitting under our masterpieces.


Trying to get a pic of all of us.


Rashika, Corinna and myself... my uni girls.


Ready to head home to show our respective Andrews our artwork.

15 comments:

theee mizzMAI said...

does he have no shame? that's gross.
hope u disinfected your clothing and sanitised your hands.
hope u had a good experience LOL.

Kurayami said...

I was wondering why there was a warning for your blog XD
Heh, live drawing huh? My school offers that but i wasn't that interested... I think I’m the only year 12 art student that didn’t do it.
Good to see you had fun! Oh and with the model i guess you would get used to posing naked in front of people.

Trang said...

Nope... he's been a model for live drawing and live sculpting for a really long time. He has no shame.

The man is a true artist on a level that none of us prudes can comprehend LoL!!

p.b said...

hahaha... i so didin't noe what to expect when a warning page appear... something along the line of::

'This page have content the may offend people... blogger and goodle do not endorse this page'

i can see y....

btw this did not appeal to my artsy side.... AT ALL!!!!

good job being 2nd tho...

sunshine said...

LOLOLOL

how funny is that, haha I would've loved to have tried to draw him and his obviously really small (documented) penis, haha

dave said...

haha looks like you had fun !
so... how big is his donga?! LOL

Trang said...

A lady doesn't tell...

Drewie said...

all i have to say is wow... just wow!

Joa said...

looks like u have lots of fun...wow...
what did u get? i cant tell from the pic..

James said...

Steven Seagal has really let himself go since Under Siege...

Trang said...

I just got a ribbon for coming in second LoL!!

Anonymous said...

Your idea is very good

Anonymous said...

looks like he had a tint todger

p.b. said...

I came from here:
http://board.sensations4women.com/vsBoard/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=cfnm;action=display;num=1343331544

Anonymous said...

this udea was very good id like to prepare a gallory with this idea about littlegirl with oldmanslave